The Brent Beal for Congress campaign is currently being managed by a committee of volunteers. This committee is chaired by Mike Lewis.
- Mike Lewis, chair
- Kimberly Brinkerhoff Baptista
- Heather Olson Beal
- Laura Bowman
- Steven Crane
- Daaron Dwyer
- Kate Langston
- Vik Verma
- Kimberly Brinkerhoff Baptista, Communications
- Daaron Dwyer, Website Coordinator
- Lisa Fahey, Graphic Design
- Gabrielle Harris, Campaign Coordinator
- Ellie O'Connor, Office Manager
Advisory board member are listed here: http://www.beal2018.com/advisors.
The campaign's field efforts are overseen by a group of volunteer trainers (the "green team") and a network of volunteer coordinators: http://www.beal2018.com/coordinators.
The "green team" is comprised of:
- Marc Wheeler, Rusk County Volunteer Coordinator
- Mackenzie Marquess, Tyler Volunteer Coordinator
- Alan Lizarraga, Tyler Volunteer Coordinator
- Mike Wicker, Nacogdoches County Coordinator
- Laura Bowman, Angelina County Coordinator
If you'd like to volunteer for the campaign, please email the campaign at firstname.lastname@example.org (or contact one of the volunteer coordinators listed on the above page). You can also request to join one of the campaign's volunteer Facebook groups: http://www.beal2018.com/fbgroups.
If you're a media representative and would like to contact Brent Beal or a representative from the campaign, please email Kimberly Brinkerhoff Baptista at email@example.com (and copy Brent at firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you'd like to receive email updates from the campaign, please sign-up at http://www.beal2018.com/sign-up
- Website: beal2018.com
- Facebook (Account): facebook.com/brentbealcampaign
- Facebook (Page): facebook.com/brentbealforcongress
- Twitter: twitter.com/beal2018
- Instagram: instagram.com/brentbealforcongress/
To donate, go to http://www.beal2018.com/donate.